Logan Chamber of Commerce is pleased to invite entries for an Open Exhibition, which will be presented at the Old Butter Factory.
The Art Program is accepting submissions for 2D or 3D works including but not limited to painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography, drawing, printmaking, graphic design, etc.
This juried exhibit is intended to highlight artists in the Logan City and wider community and to connect artists, businesses and the local community.
This is a one-off exhibit, with hopes to become an annual event. All works submitted must be available for the dates specified.
The exhibition is open to all artists, 18 years and older, in a variety of categories. There will also be a category dedicated to Under 18’s. Only works completed in the last three years will be considered.
- Submission Due Date: Monday 4 th of June 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday 8 th of June 2018
- Butter Factory Exhibit Dates: Friday 29 th June 2018 – Sunday 1 st July 2018
- Opening Night: Friday 29 th June 2018, at the Butter Factory Gallery in conjunction with major sponsors. This is a public art reception for all artists, students, friends, family and the community to attend.
- Drop Off: Thursday 28 th of June 2018. Between 8am and 6pm at the Butter Factory, Milky Way, Kingston
- Artwork will be installed at the Butter Factory by art program staff.
- Pick Up at Butter Factory/Gallery: Sunday 1 st of July 2018 between noon and 4pm.
- Submission or gallery fee of $15 per piece submitted
- Up to five pieces may be submitted but must meet the requirements specified.
- Logan Chamber of Commerce retains 35% of gallery sales, please price work accordingly.
- All works accepted for the exhibition must be prepared for installation.
[gravityform id="1" ]